This is a private page for iNSTRUCTORS
To see a list of scheduled instructors go to the CLASSES page.
This is a reference page that sets out the present standards of operation. If you have any questions or suggestions for improvement, email Robert. There is no published link to this page - please do not share it.
• Please stick to fairly regular hatha yoga for now, generally at a beginner or intermediate level - we want it to be accessible and enjoyable to beginners. Later when there are more classes we can specify other things.
• We will expand class times available beyond the current schedule once we have enough students and interest.
• When you are scheduled to teach, please arrive at least 15 minutes before class. If you have an unexpected problem and cannot make it, call Robert immediately 416 998 2071 - it may be possible to get a replacement in.
• We will have someone available every class to greet arrivals and take payments, so instructors will not have to deal with this.
• Instructors will be paid by the studio $5 cash per every attending student at the end of the class. This includes Anyone getting a "free" class (or other discount, like Groupon)
• If no students show up, Instructor will get paid $5 (to help with the costs of transport to the studio)
• Instructors may attend any other classes for just $5 per class (this is given to the teacher). This is provided they have actually taught a class at YogaMix in the previous 8 weeks.
• Instructors may privately rent the studio space for their own yoga (etc) class, perhaps a special event, at any time or date that suits them and is available. For details about the financial arrangement for that please contact Robert.